The Sheriffs Are Coming
The Sheriffs are Coming is back on BBC One for a series of four 60 minute episodes during August 2014.
- A stand-off with squatters who have jammed the locks and shutters from the inside.
- Unauthorised branded merchandising of 1980s children’s hit show “Button Moon”.
- A dentist owing investors £7 million barricades himself in his surgery.
- A five hour “war of attrition” with a car dealership.
- Third degree burns, a serious infection and permanent scarring after a tattoo removal went seriously wrong.
All these cases, and more, are shown in the new series of BBC One’s series “The Sheriffs Are Coming”, winner at the Broadcast Awards 2014, broadcast on BBC One at 7 pm on these dates:
- 7pm – Monday 4th August
- 7pm – Wednesday 6th August
- 7pm – Friday 8th August
- 8pm – Thursday 14th August
As they battle against sieges, barricades and debtors who will do all they can to avoid paying what a judge says they owe, find out if The Sheriffs Office can help people in their hour of need.
About the programme
To date there have been three daytime and one primetime series, with the second primetime series airing in August 2014.
Due to the success of series one in March 2012 (25% of all viewers watched the show), the BBC commissioned a second series, with 15 45 minute episodes, first broadcast in January 2013 – and viewed by a massive 31%!
The primetime series of four one-hour specials aired in July 2013 and series 3 (ten 45 minute episodes) in January 2014, both also hugely popular, reaching 31.5% of all viewers.
Find us on Facebook
If you would like to find out more and ask the team any questions, please visit us on Facebook.